[RP TownTalk] Patriot Group "Condominiums"

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 10 22:10:01 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.

It would be nice to know how these proposed units compare to other
recently constructed and well received condominiums in comparable areas
of the metro area.  Are they undersized and under-amenitized or perhaps
actually competitive in design?

It is common in residential real estate to look at
"comparables"--recent sales of comparable units in the area.  Could the
developer or town staff prepare something similar?

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/