[RP TownTalk] EYA update

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:40:27 UTC 2006

Hi!  I just received this from EYA...

If you have not visited Arts District Hyattsville recently, I just
wanted to take a moment to provide you an update on our progress.
Land development and site grading are underway, and home construction
is on track to begin this summer.

been released for sale.  This is still a great opportunity to take
advantage of pre-construction pricing, with prices starting at
$420,000.  The Adams model, which was most recently priced in the
high $300s, is temporarily sold out, however we anticipate new
releases of that model coming later this year in the high $300s as well.

To learn more about these homes, please visit our sales office, which
is located at 5705 Baltimore Avenue (Route 1) in downtown
Hyattsville.  Should you have any additional questions, you may reply
to this email or call me at 301-209-0116.

I look forward to seeing you at Arts District Hyattsville!

Sincerely,

Sam Greer
Arts District Hyattsville Sales Manage

Dannielle Glaros