[RP TownTalk] Help Build a Better Giant at Riverdale Plaza

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:22:41 UTC 2006

Morning!

I wanted to encourage all of you to fill out an online survey that Giant is
currently running for its store at Riverdale Plaza.  The survey can be
filled out at www.srgsurvey.com/gs/?store=102.  You will need a giant bonus
card to fill out the survey.  Also, I encourage you to fill out all of the
family information especially income level.    The survey will ask you
initially to compare Giant to other supermarkets, but at the end you will
have a chance to enter specific comments.

It would be great to have a modernized grocery store with a great selection
of products in Riverdale Park.  So, I encourage all of you to submit a
survey.

Cheers,
Dannielle

--