[RP TownTalk] YET MORE on historical significance

Nancy ny.augustine at verizon.net
Thu Mar 30 02:47:08 UTC 2006

I hate to suggest things that I have no intention of doing myself. But I
will anyway.

I'm trying to find out more about the Riverdale Park historic district, and
I know I have a lot of stuff at home filed away somewhere. Happened to check
Wikipedia, found a listing of Registered Historic Places in Maryland
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Registered_Historic_Places_in_Maryland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Registered_Historic_Places_in_Maryland.
Of course they list our fair town, but the link says that they have NO
ARTICLE on it! Anybody game to post something?

Nancy
46th and Riverdale