[RP TownTalk] Want to know more about your home?

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:40:54 UTC 2006

Hi!

I just found this great resource at the Maryland Historical Trust.
If you live in an old home, you can review a copy of the inventory
record completed when your house was included as part of Riverdale
Park's Historic district.  Go to:  http://
www.marylandhistoricaltrust.net/MIHP-search.html.

The information is very interesting, but beware there may be some
inaccuracies.  For instance, our house is dated as older then we've
been told it is.  Maybe this is the centennial for our home or maybe
it isn't ?:)

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St
Dannielle Glaros