[RP TownTalk] condos at dumms

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 14:02:36 UTC 2006

There are plenty who don't want tto live next to a
four a five story condo section.  We already have
enough problems with traffic and trying to keep crime
down.  The tracks cant be maintained now.  I didn't
move here with condos next to my home and don't want
them now.  If I wanted to live next to a multi family
dwelling I would have purchased a home at the other
end of town.  What happened to our quiet community.
Lets not make our traffic congestion and other
problems worse by adding condos to the mix.