[RP TownTalk] car break-in

Mike Crosby mcrosby75 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 21:02:09 UTC 2006

I had my car stolen on Nicholson Street two months ago
from right in front of my house (not long after moving
into the neighborhood).  The car was locked, but it
was a prime target since it was a Honda Civic.

It was found several days later stripped beyond
reasonable repair.  My loss since I only had liability
on it.

I've since replaced it with another vehicle that has
an alarm, a steering wheel club, and wheel locks.

Lesson I learned:  Protect my property as best I can.

Good luck,
Mike

<b0ee22d0605011340q3dae27b9s5bc9df2a85ed2531 at mail.gmail.com>