[RP TownTalk] moving...

kira branson kmb12067 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 15:06:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I am wondering if there is a place I can post my interest in finding a small efficiency or one bdrm within a residence or small apt. complex in Riverdale for me and my 2 1/2 year old.  We need to move within the next two months and I'd like to stay in an economical safe place within the central Riverdale or Hyattsville region which is located near my work, Riverdale Elem. and my child's nursery school, St. Jeromes.

  I would very much appreciate if you can inform me of the best place to post this request, if any on the Riverdale web-site and/or links.

  Thank you,

  kmb12067 at yahoo.com