[RP TownTalk] Some budget questions

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Mon May 22 03:33:22 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

I looked over the draft budget and I have a few questions.

	1) Why is the newsletter budget being cut by $3,000?

	2) What is the status of the Transol red light camera project?
		If it is operational, what has the revenue been like?
		Where is the projected revenue going in the budget?

	3) What is the status of the road project tied to the drainage project
in Ward 2?

	4) The town used to have a working water tanker truck. What is the
status of getting that truck working or replaced?

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/