[RP TownTalk] Preservation Meeting

Douglas McElrath mcelrathd at msn.com
Thu May 18 11:08:07 UTC 2006

I have heard from several people who will not be able to attend a meeting on Thursday, May 18 of the new preservation group.  My suggestion is that we skip this meeting and everyone try to attend the Hyattsville Historic House Tour on Sunday.  Since a house tour is one of our possible projects, let's take good notes and talk about it at our meeting in June.  According to my notes, we talked about meeting on June 29 at 7:30- is this still a good day and time for everyone?

Doug McElrath
4901 Ravenswood