[RP TownTalk] Great Christmas Puppy Advice

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Thu Nov 23 12:19:58 UTC 2006

Sue, your advice that Christmas Day is "not really the best time to bring a
new pet into the house," is excellent advice!  It makes a lot of sense, but
I am sure most people would realize the hustle, bustle and excitement could
be unsettling---we only think about the excitement on the face of the
children/new owners on Christmas Day.  I will pass this information along
because I believe the exchange is not to happen for another two weeks.  The
current owners might agree to escalate the plan so Puppy can settle in.  Any
other advice to help him make the transition?  THANK YOU for caring for our
furry friends!

_