[RP TownTalk] Town Parks

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 12:11:48 UTC 2006

It IS a shame to see any of our parks so dirty and
pathetic looking.  I can't think of any easy solution,
especially if you're talking people who go there for
sex, drugs, etc.  It's not like people like that are
gonna care one way or the other.  A shame, too,
because we DO have so many parks in town!  We also get
people who apparently don't live at our apt. building
dumping their garbage on the ground around our
dumpster, I guess there's a lot of people out there
who just don't care...  On a happier note, has anyone
else seen the big groundhog in the park by the school?
 Believe it or not, I have actually seen the groundhog
sitting ON the bench at the picnic tables with his
front feet on the table, for all the world looking
like he was waiting for a snack!  And I saw this more
than once, so I know I'm not hallucinating! :)  (very
early in the a.m.)

That "Graffiti Off" stuff looked interesting; do you
just spray it on anything that is covered with
graffiti, or just metal, plastic, etc?