[RP TownTalk] Town Parks

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Tue Nov 28 12:59:28 UTC 2006

I have a strong issue with language of the flavor of "people like that."
Having once been a teenager, I can say for myself at any rate that I for
one preferred to indulge in such activities in as clean and attractive
places as possible without Mom finding me.  ;)  I think Alice's point
about us being downstream of Laurel, Beltsville, College Park and
Greenbelt holds a lot of water.  Haha, a lot of water.

Not that I don't get a metric donkey-load of cans, bottles and assorted
food wrappers out of my bushes a couple of times a week - and they aren't
coming from the creek!  This in spite of the copious public trash cans
peppering my street.  Alas.

I've only ever used graffiti remover on metal, myself, but that has
included painted metal inside public bathrooms, and the directions say it
can be used on most anything, including wood and fabric.  The directions
also say, as most cleaners do, to test in an inconspicous place first.
(Such as a public park after dark?? ;)

  -Andrew Farrington
4605 Queensbury Road