[RP TownTalk] Condoms

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 16:47:25 UTC 2006

Hmmm... Government sponsored DNA testing and public listings. Sounds like
some of you guys haven't read any of George Orwell's writings lately. (Start
with "Animal Farm" and work up to "1984").

How about good old fashioned law enforcement and, dare I say, we could all
try to tighten up on our parenting skills, a little? Just a thought.

I'm just saying, is all.
Jay Wright

One more thought. Where are the condoms coming from and why are they so
prevalent? Is it really being done by randy teenagers, or is there something  more
sinister going on here that we haven't (or don't want to) consider?