[RP TownTalk] Cleaning the parks, etc - a suggestion?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 12:46:07 UTC 2006

I know this subject has just about been beaten to
death in the past few days, but just a question; would
it be possible to have some kind of exhibit/event at
the next Riverdale Day or at other town events,
something for the kids to show how just leaving "one
piece" of trash, if it's done by lots of people, can
pile up, how they can help to keep things clean, etc?
Possibly someone who works w/ environmental issues
could help out, show how various types of litter can
affect wildlife, etc? Maybe we can't reach the ne'er
do well's who are littering the parks and streets now,
but perhaps if the kids are better educated, THEY
won't litter our parks in the future.