[RP TownTalk] Cars vandalized - AGAIN

mariannethrift at comcast.net mariannethrift at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 13:20:04 UTC 2006

Sometime late Saturday early Sunday morning at least 3 cars on 47th Avenue (deadend street off Sheridan Street) were ransacked and money was taken. I would hope that people would please look out for your neighbors as you would want those neighbors to look out for you. The Riverdale police that responded has stated that they are down to 2 officers. I would encourage some dialog on this situation as well as the thieving creeps that wander our streets at night.

Marianne Thrift