[RP TownTalk] Policing / Trash

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 17:29:35 UTC 2006

Great ideas Nancy.  Thank you for helping keep our town clean by picking up
after other people.  I do that as well and sometimes I get angry at the
trashers.  I know others pick up as well and a big thank you to everyone who does
their part to keep our town clean.  I think your idea of signs is a good one.  I
think a littering fine is also a good thing.  We might have such laws under
the county.  I do lots of business in DC in the Brookland area and I noticed
that the people who live there get out and sweep the sidewalks  and road curb in
front of their homes.  It is a very clean neighborhood.  This might be
something that we in Riverdale can copy.  I swept my sidewalks yesterday!

Audrey