[RP TownTalk] Lost Dog

Kate Sharpe katherinesharpe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 16:24:00 UTC 2006

Our lost dog has been claimed!  We put up Dog Found signs asking anyone who had lost a small dog to call us.  We got a call last night from the very anxious owners, who described her in great detail.  She had only wandered about 2 blocks from home.  Her name is Chiquita and she's back with her family.  Which is great, because we were letting her sleep in our room, and our labrador was getting jealous!

Kate and Pete

PS - A tip for future lost dog caretakers: We put up the signs in English and Spanish, which is what did the trick.