[RP TownTalk] Reminder - Gorgeous Prince George's Day THIS SATURDAY

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:07:58 UTC 2006

Townfolk,

As you run about on errands this weekend, be sure to check out the recently
planted trees and
recovered park, just behind Riverdale Elementary School next to the river.

Who knew there was so much green space there?  Thanks so much to
Kristin, Danielle, Rebecca, Jared, Steve, Joe, Hope, Ryan,
Debbie, Donald, Maryanne, Beth and anyone else who pitched in. Public works
pulled a ton of vines out of the woods and it looks swell.

- Alice