[RP TownTalk] College Park rejects Bank

jcolema3 at netscape.net jcolema3 at netscape.net
Sat Oct 14 20:43:48 UTC 2006

 Personally, I believe that Sun Trust needs a competitor in our town. Wachovia has an excellent consumer satisfaction rating and may bring more interest to our town. I also am pleased that the town is negotiating a top floor for the building. As far as buildings go, I believe in trying to capture economic development that will help the town to solve some of its most intractable problems, such as day laborers on Kenilworth Ave., lack of occupancy in town center, and clean, safe and beautiful neighborhoods. I also believe in reverence to historical areas, increasing the percentage of owner occupied housing in town, and preservation of town land for future uses. How about you?

 Jim Coleman
 4911 Somerset Road