[RP TownTalk] Dog Park: Moving Forward

Jenni Pompi jpompi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:40:19 UTC 2006

I'm thrilled to see so many of my neighbors are enthusiastic about starting
a dog park here in Riverdale Park.  I also think it is a great idea.  I know
several of you mentioned that you would be interested in joining a committee
to work on establishing a dog park, so I'm volunteering to take the lead.
I'm currently on the board of the College Park Dog Park, and I know that PG
Parks and Planning welcomes the idea of dog parks in other communities.  We
have a contact there that I am sure Riverdale Park can work with as well.

If you are interested in joing the Riverdale Park Dog Park planning
committee, please email me directly at jpompi at gmail.com.  I suggest that we
start with a meeting so we can begin moving forward.

Jenni Pompi
Queensbury Rd.

--
"I believe that the ending of poverty is the cultural assignment of our
time." - Ossie Davis