[RP TownTalk] FW: Fence and Hedge Code Discussion

Jennifer Gerwig email2jlg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 02:06:24 UTC 2006

       0  DocumentEmail
Whileposting this after the meeting, I would like to say that I am very much infavor of homeowners having the right and option of establishing 6 foot fenceson their front, back and side yards. People should be able to ensure privacy on their property. Limitingmaterials or mandating coverage of the front yard fencing with shrubbery ormaking the front yard fence on line with the house is one thing, but I do notsupport anything that would deny homeowners the right to privacy.  I agree that it is more likely sickvoyeurism than old town aesthetics that would have anything to do with barringside and back yard fencing.