[RP TownTalk] Fences - the tall and the short of it

Jennifer Gerwig email2jlg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:00:29 UTC 2006

They way it is worded in the Crier article you would not have to worry about pre-existing fences.  They can even be replaced in their original non-conforming glory within a set time frame.  That's the way I took it anyway.

  I second your strongly felt opinion that side and back yard fences should be allowed to be the same height and that the height should not be forced to be less than 6 feet.

Andrew Farrington <somefool at dvnt.com> wrote:
  Thanks.

For my part, I strongly feet that side yard and back yard should be
considered the same, and that 6-foot fences are appropriate for them.

Is this going to affect existing fences?

-Andrew Farrington
4605 Queensbury Road

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us