[RP TownTalk] chain link

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 20:06:39 UTC 2006

We just replaced our fence this past summer.  And we
were told that you couldn't put chain link back up.
As it takes away from the town.  That the only thing
you could do is make minor repairs to an existing and
you can't add on.  Now I don't think that should
change now. And for one they rust and are ugly.  And
it's even worse when they try to spray paint them.
I do think neighbors should be considered before a
fence is put up.   And I don't think existing hedges
or fences should be asked to be removed.