[RP TownTalk] The new TownArts mailing list

James Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 01:16:45 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,
I am announcing today that our new mailing list is now open for
business. TownArts will strive to be a virtual gathering place for all
people who love the arts (music, theatre, dance, fine arts) or
participate in an artistic endeavor and are interested in promoting the
arts in Riverdale Park. We also hope to be working with many other
organizations in town to produce events that we can all be proud of. If
you have any interest in joining us, please do at the following
address: