[RP TownTalk] Thank YOu

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 13:57:22 UTC 2006

Hi Rob,  Thank you for being host at our Pets on Parade yesterday.  You did a
wonderful job!  I can't thank you and Judy enough for all your participation
and help.  This is what a small town is all about.  I wish it was
contagious!!!!
Since you  became a council representative you have done so much for the town
and community.  You really seem to take an interest in what is going on, you
participate in all events,  and you listen to what the residents say!   I want
you to know I really appreciate all you do.  Thank you again.

Audrey Bragg
President Riverdale Park Business Association