[RP TownTalk] voter turnout in Riverdale Park

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Thu Sep 14 20:14:58 UTC 2006

A number of people have asked me about turnout in Tuesday's primary,
so this may be of general interest.  Getting the exact figures would
require additional research, in part because the voter database I have
is not a full historical record (ie, it does not has records for
people that voted in past elections, but subsequently moved).

However, I can tell you that turnout was good in precinct 19-01
(covering almost all of Riverdale Park).  Probably roughly 10% greater
than in the 2002 primary, certainly not lower.

Turnout for the county as a whole was about the same as in 2002.