[RP TownTalk] Help at the Farmers' Market

Kristin Awsumb Liu kawsumb at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 14:53:58 UTC 2006

Hi, folks.

  This Thursday is the Fall Festival at the Riverdale Farmers' Market.  I plan on running a booth for kids to play a quick game and win a prize ("guess that vegetable" - whoo=hoo!), but I can't be there until 4:30.  Any chance someone would like to help out and run the booth from 3:00 - 4:30?  Your job would be very easy - I'll provide you with all the materials and promise to come relieve you by 4:30.

  Email me directly (rather than replying to the list) at kawsumb at yahoo.com if you'd like to help.

  Thanks so much!

  -Kristin Awsumb Liu

Start to think.