[RP TownTalk] Mayor and Council Salaries

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Tue Sep 19 16:40:49 UTC 2006

Regarding changing Mayor and Council salaries: No vote has taken place.

Last month, such legislation was introduced, which will be printed in the
upcoming Crier and discussed and voted on in the Oct meeting.

If it passes it will take effect next year in July of 2007.
(Which is 12 years since it was last changed.)

There may be a discussion on this at Monday's 9/25/06 work session too.

I will provide all the details in another email to this list later today.
But right now I have to get back to work!

take care
Rob