[RP TownTalk] Dead Chicken

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 12:57:28 UTC 2006

Thank you Andy.  Do you think we should have a "dead chicken committee"  to
clean up the tracks?  Seems like this is happening too much lately.  Should
this be a Ward 1 responsibility or do you think all wards should participate?
Should we elect Rob as the leader of the "dcc"?  I really wonder why this is
happening and how we can put a stop to it.  I am mostly concerned with cruelty to
animals and I will investigate if the spca has had this problem in the past
and how they handled it.  I know some people think this is trifling, but I
don't believe humans or animals should be treated this way.
Thanks to Sarah for her "song".  Yes, if we didn't laugh we would scream and
cry.

Audrey