[RP TownTalk] dead chickens

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:18:31 UTC 2006

I know that concern over dead chickens might seem like
a fuss over nothing, but it makes me wonder why this
is happening so frequently, of late?  Does anyone know
if other towns in the area have had a similar problem?
 Possibly PG Animal Control might have had calls along
the same lines?  I think it's esp. strange because all
of the "findings" seem to have been in the same
general area (Queensbury/Lafayette at the railroad
tracks), so there's definitely something going on.