[RP TownTalk] Discussion area for performing artists TownTalk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 18

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Sat Sep 23 12:27:06 UTC 2006

Jim,
My husband, Sky Sirewest Soundchaser, is a keyboard artist and performs with
several prominent jazz musicians in town, his primary clientele are private
events and business organizations.  He use to be a weekly featured artist at
Ellington's on Eighth, Cranberries, Mango Caffe, K Street Lounge, etc.  He
had to cut those back because he is also an outstanding photographer.   I am
certain he would be interested in a discussion group for "artists".  He
would probably visit once or twice a week.  I'll tell him about your
suggestion, perhaps he can help organize a "gig" for RP, if there is
interest.  He performs 70's Hits, Avant Garde, Brazilian, Electronic, Funk,
Fusion, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Top-40, World Music.

Iris