[RP TownTalk] Proposed Legislation Now Online

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Sun Sep 24 21:54:24 UTC 2006

The proposed legislation about
1) Pay changes for elected officials, and
2) Fences and Hedge regulations
is now available on the town web site: http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us

Here are links directly to the PDFs:

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/Misc/2006/09/Charter-compensaton-web.pdf
http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/Misc/2006/09/Chap-66-Fences-Hedges-v8-crier.pdf

[Mac users may have trouble displaying the above files. They work fine if you use the
Adobe Reader, but the built-in Mac reader has a problem with them. If you have a
problem, let me know, and I will send you the document in MS Word format.]

I expect the compensation changes to be discussed Monday evening 9/25/06 at
the work session and discussed more and possibly voted on at the legislative
meeting on Oct 2.

I expect the vote on the fence code changes to be postponed until the Nov meeting.

Your comments and suggestions to me and/or your council person are much appreciated.

Rob Oppenheim

Ward One Councilman, Riverdale Park
5902 Cleveland Ave
Riverdale Park, Md 20737-1930