[RP TownTalk] Nationals vs Philadephia Phillies -- Tickets for Sell TownTalk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 20

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Mon Sep 25 16:05:57 UTC 2006

Sky and I have a scheduling conflict which prohibits us attending the
Washington Nationals VS Philadelphia Phillies game this Wednesday, September
27 at RFK Stadium.  :-(:-(:-(  Tickets are $45 each, we will accept a
reasonable offer if someone and a guest would like to go and have some fun!
Really Great Seats, too Field MVP Section!

Section: 123 (Field MVP)   Row: 9   Seats: 10, 11  Game: 77
Price: $45.00ea
http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=was

We not "scalping''---honest, just want to purchase tickets for another game!

Interested? Call Sky (240) 383-7347 or Iris (240) 383-7347
Thank you!