[RP TownTalk] Politics

Iris McLaurin elsiegoh at starpower.net
Wed Sep 27 00:49:46 UTC 2006

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Once in a blue moon I share events I am
participating in with the Riverdale residents; like the tickets to the
Nationals game I announced yesterday.  The event you responded to just
happens to be a political activity.  But I can appreciate your
dissatisfaction.    No offense was intended.

Iris McLaurin-Southall