[RP TownTalk] Cafe

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 11:48:35 UTC 2006

I agree that a cafe of some sort in the town center
would be great; maybe one with a train theme?  I mean,
we have a regular crew of train spotters, not to
mention people that bring their kids to watch the
trains go by, especially in warmer weather.  Instead
of considering the trains as a nuisance, we really
should try to capitalize on them as being part of the
town.  Maybe a cafe called the "Railroad Station," or
something?  Waiters/waitresses w/ train caps?  At any
rate a reasonably priced, family friendly cafe would
be most welcome.