[RP TownTalk] Sinking cobblestones

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Sep 28 20:41:19 UTC 2006

I have not had trouble getting sidewalks repaired, which may be
different than getting curb/gutters replaced.  The bricks in front of my
house on Queensbury have been repaired several times over the years
because of the problem Sue identified.

Sue, there was a resent call by the mayor for where sidewalks needed
repair. I don't know what got on the list but I bet you can check with
public works or you council person and find out.

Lou King