[RP TownTalk] Candidates' Forums before election?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:50:36 UTC 2007

I couldn't agree more, Audrey. What single more important act is there
for us residents than voting in our town elections? and on what are we
to base our decision as to who to vote for? Is it not in the vital
interest of the town (collectively, and as individual residents) that
each citizen have as much information as possible prior to deciding
who to vote for? what *better* use would there be of the town's
virtual and physical facilities than to provide a forum for candidates
to explain what it is they would like to do for our town?