[RP TownTalk] JMHO

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Apr 16 18:22:14 UTC 2007

This is not a rant. Just an observation.

I participate in this forum to (1) express my opinion on topics being
discussed, (2) read the opinions of others, (3) raise topics on which I
would like to know the opinions of others, (4) pass on information I
have that others may not aware of, and yes maybe (4) hear my horn blow. :-)

When I express my views in public on a public forum I assume that
Opinions not expressed or expressed in private do not add to the general
knowledge or help all members of this forum understand the concerns or
needs of others. Residents of Riverdale Park, elected officials, can not
act in a responsible way (for the good of all) without that knowledge.

When I receive personal email from the forum, it's kind of like getting
passed a note in class:  That always got me into trouble.

Time to get off my soap box, get on my hands and knees and find out why
I have no hot water so I can scrub the kitchen floor.
Louis King
Queensbury Rd