[RP TownTalk] JMHO

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:18:40 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if I'm getting or missing your point, Lou -- but part of
what may be at play here is that the list is setup to default to reply
to the individual who made the post, and not the list. one has to use
know a couple of times i've received responses to something i've
posted to TownTalk from someone when clearly they intended the message
to go to the entire list.