[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 9, Issue 26

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 17:43:52 UTC 2007

To Lou:  I'm not sure if I understand your question about feeling like a lone voice in the woods.  I am busy, as many of us are, my brain is fried when I get home from work, I don't have cable, and this list is one of the unique and interactive ways I can connect with my neighbors and with my town decision makers.

To all, including decision making town officials and Alan, Moderator:  My question is a simple one and without any motive other than my desire not to see the town unnecessarily silence productive discourse on this vibrant list...

1a.  If I ask a question about a town matter, on this list, during election season, can a town council INCUMBENT answer?  If not, why?  If so, what limitations, if any, would there be?

1b.  If I ask a question about a town matter, on this list, during election season, can a CANDIDATE for a town council seat answer?  If not, why?  If so, what limitations, if any, would there be?

I apologize in advance if the answer to this question has already been posted to this list.

Thank you.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street