[RP TownTalk] Attempted Assault

sheila herb4u at bellatlantic.net
Sun Apr 22 02:47:45 UTC 2007

To all Town Talk posters
   It is Saturday April 21.  My niece was coming into the house on
Riverdale Road  at 10 pm  when a young male attempted to take her
purse.  Fortunately, my husband  was watching out the window and
yelled for the young man to stop and after he yelled the second time
the young man fled south on Taylor Road.  The police have been called
and a report made.  Please be aware that we must be vigilant about
keeping crime from our streets.  Please report any suspicious
activity.  We must not allow these people to create an unsafe
environment in our community.
Sheila H. Smith
Riverdale Road
Riverdale Park, Maryland