[RP TownTalk] Attempted Assault

Nancy nya_md at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 14:18:25 UTC 2007

I am so sorry that your family had this incident, and I thank you for
thinking of your neighbors to give us warning. Random street crime is a very
bad development. I'm pretty cavalier when I'm going from my car to my house,
and I appreciate the nudge to be more careful.

Can I press you for a detail? This could help us all be diligent because bad
guys are often creatures of habit.  Was the guy following her? Coming
towards her? Was he in hiding and jumped out at her? Did he threaten
violence?

Nancy
Also Riverdale Road