[RP TownTalk] Safer Biking & Walking Presentation

Lisa Grob lisagrob at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 14:00:15 UTC 2007

Announcement –

Please join us Thursday April 26

At a Community Workshop on

Safer Biking and Walking

Hyattsville values the opinion and experience of our road, trails, and
sidewalk users.

We need your feedback on our bicycle and pedestrian safety plan.

Thursday April 26, 7-9 pm
Hyattsville Municipal Building

4310 Gallatin Street

The Hyattsville Bicycle & Pedestrian Safety committee can use your help in
making Hyattsville a “Bicycle Friendly Community.”  The committee will share
the draft report to the city council on fixing problem intersections,
striping bike lanes, and completing sidewalks. Council members and other
public officials are expected to attend.

The workshop is free and open to anyone interested in improving the safety
and quality of life for all residents.  For additional information, please
contact Anne Villacres at 240-667-4550 or Anne at bikewalk.org. To view details
about the work we’ve done, please also visit http://www.hyattsvillewiki.com
<http://www.hyattsvillewiki.com/> , and click on Hyattsville Bikers Unite.

                  Please join us!