[RP TownTalk] Speaking of noise...(not the ice cream man-sorry)

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 22:48:45 UTC 2007

Lisa,

Thanks for responding to this very serious matter, but Ice Cream at  8PM is
nothing compared to DUMPSTERS at 3AM.
Although I appreciate the griping that you've provided to this very
important string that I have started, but it is griping nonetheless. Suggestion:
Perhaps you could approach the ice cream man, but as far as I can tell he is not
violating any city codes at 8PM. The nursing home however IS, at 3AM!

I have sent 2 letters to the facility and no response or satisfaction. From
the police department either for that matter, as I mentioned.

I have a serious issue I'd like to discuss. And I need help. I would prefer
NOT to have to take this to a town council meeting, but it I have to I will.

In a message dated 4/24/2007 12:38:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,