[RP TownTalk] need a small favor!

Nancy nya_md at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 11:45:43 UTC 2007

I'm embarassed to have to ask something so basic. I'll be the first to admit
that when I was married, I was very happy to remain completely ignorant
about car care, letting him do all of the maintenance. Now I'm paying for
it.

I need to replace the pcv valve in my 94 Honda Accord. I have the
replacement part, but I can't figure out where the darn thing goes. Plenty
of diagrams and pictures on the internet, and I've even tried carrying my
laptop out to the car to see if I can figure it out. To no avail. I realize
that I can identify almost NOTHING under the hood of my car. Not good.

Is anybody out there willing and able to help me identify where the pcv
valve goes? I would be happy to come to you. Or if you want to come by, I'm
in the little bit of town between Baltimore Avenue, the railroad tracks, and
East-West Highway. At your convenience.

Email me directly at nya_md at verizon.net.  Thanks.

Humbly,
Nancy