[RP TownTalk] FW: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Found Dog -- Akida Female

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 03:24:34 UTC 2007

Forwarded from the Hyattsville HOPE list in case anyone has any infor
regarding this dog.
-Marc Molino

From: "kristaatteberry" <krista_atteberry at hotmail.com>
To: HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Found Dog -- Akida Female
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:12:25 -0000

A neighbor of mine reported to me that she found an Akida female dog
wandering on 42nd Place, right off Queensbury, last night.  She still
has the dog at her house and has posted signs etc.  Please call me
(301) 699-0847 if you have any information about who this dog might
belong to.  Krista