[RP TownTalk] town center

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:15:53 UTC 2007

Have any of you noticed that the doors they installed
are cracking and peeling.  Also what is going on with
the Dorsey building.  The sign overhanging the
sidewalk is in bad shape and starting to fall down.
That building has been vacant for 5years.  I couldn't
agre with Audrey more about the town appearance.  The
only attractive part of it at all is our pet shop.
Dan had put in the potted plants in fron of his store.
 And when is the ashphalt going to be replaced with
brick?  The old bricks are just sitting there waiting
for some thug to start breaking out windows.  And the
tracks were not repaired.  Actually if any of you walk
over to the tracks before the street crossing. the
beams are broke  and the track has came losse in sever
spots.  This could cause the train to derail at some
point.  CSX did very poor work if you ask me.