[RP TownTalk] queensbury road

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 13:36:25 UTC 2007

As I have mentioned in the past we need to do
something about traffic on queensbury road.  We have
pets and young children and our neighbors dog just got
hit and the driver never even slowed down.  The
samething would happen if a chil was in the road.  Our
fence wasn't even up 24 hours before a hit and run
sent a car into it.  If it wasn't for our corner tree
our kids would have been killed or severely hurt.  Mrs
Walker is having speed humps on oliver where I never
see a traffic issue on my walks.  I guess I will have
to run for ward one if I want anything doe on our
street.  It appears to be what you need to do in town
if you want your personal agenda met.  And Mrs. Walker
I haven't seen any forms when months ago you said you
would get them to me when you were having your speed
humps approved.  I guess the contact you if you had
concerns was just for appearence nsake not that you
actually wanted to help.  Oh I guess repairing curbs
and side walks that all don't need repaired is a
bigger priority than the families that live on
queensbury road.