[RP TownTalk] Dead chickens

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 10:42:10 UTC 2007

Do I know the cause of death of the chickens?  No, but
I DO know that, in the past, S&J has had "smothered
chicken" on the menu!    (ONLY KIDDING, S&J!)

Seriously; I didn't open either of the bags, I don't
know if the police took them to see if they were in
fact fighting chickens or "regular" eating-type
chickens, and don't know if a cause of death would be
obvious or not.  I'd found chickens at the tracks last
year, but seeing all of the little pieces of candy in
each bag this year was rather strange.....